3 Beelbi Place, TOOGOOM
Offers above $565,000
PRICED REDUCED BY $20,000 - Saltwater Creek Frontage - Impressive Home With Self Contained Studio
This is a Beautiful Property and is priced to SELL. My Owners are really keen to enjoy their next journey and are serious about selling, hence the price reduction! This property is below replacement cost so act now.
Nestled at the end of an easement providing privacy and security.
You will really enjoy coming home to your very own Slice of Sanctuary.
Follow the creek line along to the point where there are several access points to launch your kayak, or simply throw in a line or just take your precious ones for a walk.
You will live like you are on permanent vacation in this truly fantastic creek side property. However, with the automated irrigation and onsite security surveillance you can lock up and leave knowing that your investment is in good secure hands, if you need to!
My Owners have enjoyed living here for 17+ years, demonstrating that Life is More than Great, at this Location.
However, a new destination is calling therefore your chance to buy this "one off" unique home has arrived. Opportunity knocks but once - answer the door! Owners are willing to negotiate and will consider all reasonable offers.
Thoughtfully designed to suit the shape and location of the block, and in the most quiet no through area, every part of the property has been designed for ease and quality of life.
The two story home is grand in stature, very secure and private, with minimal ongoing maintenance required and perfectly styled landscaping (under irrigation from tank water or the bore) to complement the property.
* Downstairs features glowing Iron-bark timber floors, high ceilings in areas, formal lounge, open plan kitchen / dining / living area looking out to the Beelbi Creek, large bedroom with en-suite, office and laundry.
* The kitchen is massive, 1 year new and fully equipped for any aspiring (or professional!) Chef, with Caesar stone bench tops, 900 mm wide Ilve oven and cooktop, Miele dishwasher, island bench, large fridge space and pantry, enjoying views of the creek.
* Upstairs are two bedrooms, the master suite has a built in dressing room, en-suite and his/hers built-in robes, third bathroom.
* 40m2+ of storage above the garage, with drop down stair-case and on ground level plenty of bench / workshop area.
* Separate air conditioned guest house full of charm and character, with full kitchen and bathroom, could be permanently lived in, a large home office, elaborate man cave, teenage retreat or visitor's accommodation.
* Four split system air conditioners in total.
* Internal access to main house is provided by remote control double garage.
The quality of the build in all aspects is evident, with many, many more characteristics yet to discover. To the rear of the property is the saltwater "Beelbi Creek", just out your back door which is a lifestyle sought by many but available to few.
Boating, fishing, mud crabs galore - even access to a small boat shed on the creek bank!! Situated just a very short drive to the public boat ramp you can accommodate a small boat - up to 4 metres/ tinny at the premises on a trailer.
Or you can even moor your boat here! There is still abundant water on low tide.
Jet Ski, kayak, sailing - it is your choice! You can even go in for a swim! The water is divine!
Your friends and family will love coming to visit! It is like "Glamping" on a whole new level. The Creek meets Luxury!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor,Privacy, Lifestyle
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed