28 Crawford Street, TORBANLEA
VALUE @ $210,000
A GOOD STARTER GREAT PRICE
Look at what is on offer here. This lowset brick home is located in the township of Torbanlea, within walking distances to the shop and primary school.
* Electric cooking and hot water system
* Split system air-conditioner in lounge
* Ceiling fan in main bedroom
* Bath and shower in bathroom and separate toilet
* Full length front veranda and large undercover back patio
* Fully fenced yard
* Extra wide single lock-up garage with carport and garden shed
Howard is situated only 5 mins drive away with access to tilt train, bakery, butchery and more township facilities. Burrum Heads with beaches and the boat ramps are 15 mins away with Hervey Bay and Maryborough are approx 30 mins drive. This home is priced to sell and represents value call me today on 0438 739 865 to arrange your private inspection.
Other features: Close to Shops,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed